How to APPLY?
Here is the list of required documents, which student have to collect and upload in application system along with application form:
- 1. Curriculum Vitae (CV) - Europass template.
- Letter of motivation (including activities outside studies related to the study field at TSUULL Uzbekistan or in the home country, e. g. work in professional organisations, participation in scientific conferences, international projects). Certificates are welcome.
- Please describe your motivation for choosing studies at TSUULL, at particular University and in particular study field.
- Photocopies of diplomas of higher education and supplements or a transcript of records of the last place of study and last all study semesters (if studies are not completed);
- Copies of two letters of recommendation from academic staff members, signed within the last six months;
- A copy of a letter from TSUULL confirming your ability to study in the chosen study programme. University will provide you scanned letter, which you will add to your application;
- A copy of the certificate or other document certifying the language proficiency required for studies;
Information about your language proficiency will be included in Acceptance letter from TSUULL. Additionally you can submit any internationally recognised certificate, if any (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Copy of the ID (identification document) or passport.
All documents, which are not in Uzbek or English, shall be translated into Uzbek or English. Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Almost issued VISA in passport.
Please do not forget to upload all the documents requested by the system.
After admission process is completed, please send all required documents by e-mail: Ms. Tatyana Abbasova: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +998 71 281-47-01
Application procedure and preparation of support documents takes up to 25 working days.